Lipomize · Dermocosmetics
Enhance skin permeation
In dermocosmetics, liposomes have proven to enhance skin permeation of the active ingredient, which achieve deeper skin layers than any conventional non-liposomal formulation.
Clinical trials performed for formulated products of our liposomal hyaluronic acid and liposomal ampelopsin active ingredients, and available literature described this effect.
In addition, phospholipids are natural moisturizers and have the ability to repair damaged skin. This means that phospholipids, besides their structural function as part of the liposomal bilayer, are an active ingredient per se.
▪ Liposomal Ampelopsin 1%
▪ Liposomal Caffeine 2%
▪ Liposomal Gotu kola (1%) and Horse chestnut (1%)
▪ Liposomal Coenzyme Q10 5%
▪ Astaxanthin Lipidic Complex 0,5%
▪ Liposomal Complex Collagen (15%) and Rosehip Extract (15%)
▪ Liposomal DMAE 5%
▪ Nano Hyaluron 3%
▪ Liposomal Resveratrol 1%
▪ Liposomal Retinol 5%
▪ Liposomal Vitamin C 10%
▪ Liposomal Hyaluronic Acid Serum (concentrated for dilution)
▪ Liposomal Vitamin C Serum (concentrated for dilution)